Tuesday, September 4, 2007

difficulties.


My life. Just a big bubble of difficulties. It's wierd. I really want to be super busy. Seeing Gracie with her boyfriend all the time, can only leave me to want a boyfriend so bad myself. I know that boyfriends don't really make everything better, but I believe it could make me happier. I really do. But there are boys who I have been dating lately who say that they really like me. But than they don't. It's the most confusing thing I have ever experienced. Why would guys go through such trouble to make a girl feel good and think they like them a lot, and than back off a lot. And they say that girls are confusing?......


Please pray for me to be more stabalized.


And please, any suggestions to help my mind more focused and busy, feel free to let me know!

No comments: